Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
"Changing the Business of Healthcare"
What are CCBHC's
Facilities specifically designed to provide a community with an all-inclusive range of substance use and mental health disorder services, especially for individuals who have the most complex needs.
Who do CCBHC's Serve?
These individuals include (but are not limited to):
• Children who have serious emotional disturbances
• Individuals with chronic addiction
• Those with mild/moderate substance use disorders
• Individuals who have complex health profiles
• Adults who have severe mental illness (Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, etc.)
• Individuals with mild/moderate mental illness
• Insured and uninsured individuals
• Those who are on Medicaid
• Members of the armed services/veterans
• Low income or underserved individuals/families